First Responders First
- Provides microsteps for sustaining yourself during the coronavirus pandemic
- Includes microsteps on self-care, managing stress, mental well-being, and connection
- Provides P.U.L.S.E. as a resiliency strategy, which includes steps and a self-assessment tool for individuals experiencing distressing events
7 Ways to Practice Emotional First Aid
- Provides seven tips for learning how to practice emotional first aid to respond to emotional or psychological injuries
Officer Wellness and Resiliency During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Provides tips to support mental and physical wellness
- Includes strategies to mitigate stress and cope with change and uncertainty
Physician Wellness Resources
- Wellness continues to be a top concern for practices in wake of the COVID-19 pandemic.
- For more information about physician wellness resources, please visit the Massachusetts Medical Society's wellness webpage.
- View resource